Sunday, 6 February 2011

Men in the age of women

Now that they were in charge, women were no longer prepared to be decorated like dolls in lace and satin. Instead, the increasingly disempowered male found himself having to pretty up to meet his woman’s expectations. The new alpha female liked her male to look appealing in a dress, but what men and boys wore underneath their dresses was no less important. Luscious lingerie became an exclusively male market, and adverts such as these became commonplace.

Men's lingerie from xdress.com

Being forced to wear such clothes and having to defer to women was a terrible humiliation for the male sex. The male was slowly being transformed into a sexual object, much as the female had been in the previous era. It was a form of oppression, and no more fair than men’s oppression of women had been. Many voices were raised against it. But they did not stop the new tide of history.

Men's lingerie from xdress.com

The male social role was overwhelmingly to stay at home and do housework for his woman. But he also became an object of female fantasy, a passive and prettily-packaged recipient of female sexuality.

Men's lingerie from xdress.com

Men's lingerie from xdress.com

All images from xdress.com

16 comments:

  1. Great Blog! Yes, once women become dominant, they will put men into the lingerie they used to wear and treat them as sex objects, just as men did to them in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Future and it will be Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. Men should be accepted in life if they so desire to wear women's clothing, just as they are accepted in life by wearing men's clothing.
      I've been wearing women's underwear since I was 10 years old by wearing my mum's knickers. And now all I want is to be able to go out wearing a truly feminine top in the summertime without anyone verbally harassing me.

      Delete
  3. I find this sexy cos it shows he is very confident and don't care what people think and his bod is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love this to happen. Wearing sexy lingerie all day and being treated as a sex object would be such a turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been dressing in lingerie and been my lady's sex object for nearly twelve years, it's been a great ride so far. I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, those are sexy! Especially the pink tutu. I'd love to have a bf who'd like wearing this kinda thing :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all speak as if this is in the future....uhm noooo nooo nooo children its so in the Now....Fetish groups all over the world find Dominant women and Their boys beautifully displayed at events and functions year around. Welcome to the real world folks...ANd these are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would this be really the future for men? To stay at home and doing the housework, be pretty and do what the woman says? To be submissive in the bedroom and pleasing your wife. She stays always on top and uses you however she wishes, perhaps with a strap on?

    I don't think so. Men are to powerfull to let this happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's highly doubtful whether this is the future for men, but this blog is a fantasy, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

      No strap-ons, please!

      Delete
  9. Strap ons are old news. All strapless now :-)

    Also glad I'm not a cross dresser anymore, these panties were made for men :-) I can feel normal again :-) lol
    Sign me up for the stay at home husband gig.
    Command me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROLE REVERSAL IS A REALITY IN THIS DAY AND TIME, AND IT IS PROGRESSING AT A VERY MODERATE PACE ! ANY MALE WHO THINKS THAT THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE, IS SADLY MISTAKEN. AS MORE AND MORE WOMEN DOMINATE THE CLOTHING AND FASHION INDUSTRIES, IT WILL ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WOMEN DECIDE THAT THE MALE IMAGE, WILL APPEAR AS WOMEN DESIGN IT FOR MALES !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. IF THIS IS A TASTE OF THE FUTURE, THEN BRING ON THE BUFFET !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. luv 2 wear panties 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the cute bras and panties with the hearts all over them and the pink tutu. I think most of us men would love to be a sex object, I know I would. Also I think we should wear a lot of corsets.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.